|Boat Size||Cylindrical fenders diameter||Buoy fenders Diamter|
These are only a guide. When selecting and attaching a fender you need to take account of the mooring conditions and have an understanding of your boat. There are many variables beyond our control and you must accept final responsibility.
VAT is included in our prices. If you are an EU registered company, based outside the EU or a commercial vessel, in shopping cart/check out, under the VAT section select Jersey from the drop down. This will remove the VAT. Please note, to comply with UK VAT regulations, we will need written confirmation of one of the following within 7 working days of the date of your order:
- Your EU VAT/IVA number
- Confirmation you are based outside the EU
- Confirmation you are a commercial vessel
Please send to email@example.com
Measuring a Superyacht fender for fender covers
We need 3 measurements and a photo of existing fenders would help. Overall length, length of side seam, diameter.
- Fully inflate the fender
- Lay the fender down between 2 straight edges (cardboard boxes will do)
- Measure the gap between the boxes to give overall length
- Measure the side seam of the fender
- Place boxes either side of fender and measure gap to give diameter